Penfolds Max’s Cabernet Sauvignon – 750ML
Max’s Cabernet Sauvignon displays the Penfolds ‘stamp’ inspired by Max Schubert.
- Colour : Dark red with a purple core.
- Nose : Complex, leafy with olive fruit and dried oregano.
- Palate : Beetroot fruit. Roasted Mediterranean vegetables. Textured by assertive tannins that provide counter-balance to the sweet fruit. Oak provides cedar, toast, char & dark liquorice and exotic spices.
- Origin : Multi-regional blend, South Australia. From Wrattonbully, Padthaway, McLaren Vale, Upper Adelaide, and Barossa Valley.
- Maturation : 12 months in new French oak (4%), American oak (2%), and seasoned French (58%) and American oak (36%).
Variety : 70% Shiraz and 30% Cabernet Sauvignon.